Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Years Eve!

Brad and I got a special treat on New Years Eve.  We got to spend it in Las Vegas with friends and even got to borrow a babysitter and go out on the town!  Nothing crazy, but we did get to go to dinner and go bowling.  Here are some pics from our fun evening!

Photobucket
Me and my Handsome Husband!



Photobucket
Me and the beautiful Kara- who was our wonderful hostess while we were in Vegas!

Photobucket
Hello 2011!  I got my kiss this year!

Photobucket
Our bowling group!

Photobucket
Watch out!  Brad's Bowling!

Photobucket
Look of satisfaction after what I am sure was a strike!

Photobucket
Is it midnight yet?  We are old and need to go to bed, ha!

Can you believe it?!  A post with no Micah pictures!  I know many of you are probably disappointed and I do admit that the post is not nearly as cute... Sorry John.  But rest assured, I am sure it will be a long while before it happens again!

No comments: