Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Newborn Photos

I finally finished up Miss Hallie's newborn photos.  She is just so photogenic I ended up with so many!  Here are a few of my favorites to share. To see the whole album go here: https://plus.google.com/photos/104145058927399690780/albums/5764034970743454737?authkey=CLuDmdyHp6TnHA (disclaimer: Picasa now makes me use Google+ to share albums and I've never used it before so hopefully it works ok!)


Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessim said...

So beautiful!

Sara said...

these are gorgeous!!!