Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Found my toes

One of the first things I noticed when we got back from our Texas trip is that I would find Micah in his crib in the morning very fascinated with grabbing his toes. Now he is very smart and advanced in many ways but flexibility isn't one of them. He works hard to get them but I don't think he will ever be one of those babies you see with their feet in their mouth, but that is okay with me.

Another thing that we noticed after we got back was that Micah was one hungry little guy. Right before we left Texas we had him weighed and he was right at 13lbs. Almost exactly one week later we weighed him and he was right at 14 lbs! That is a pretty big jump at this age for one week. He is growing fast and learning new things every day!







No comments: