Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Twinkies!

This past Sunday we decided we were going to take Micah to the church nursery for the first time. I knew he needed a super cute outfit for church and was trying to think about what he should wear while I was feeding him. When Brad came in the room I knew exactly what outfit Micah would be wearing! What do you think?!











This past Sunday we decided we were going to take Micah to the church nursery for the first time. I knew he needed a super cute outfit for church and was trying to think about what he should wear while I was feeding him. When Brad came in the room I knew exactly what outfit Micah would be wearing! What do you think?!