Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mommy's New Toy

We have been wanting to get a new camera for some time and with our little Speedy Gonzalez on the move we needed something that could keep up with him!  This past Sunday we finally got what I like to call a "fancy camera!"  I have done a little reading but don't know too much about it yet considering how powerful it really is!  Brad got home before dark today and the weather was gorgeous so we decided to take the camera out for a spin.  I am definitely still learning but here are some shots I got of our favorite model this afternoon.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! What kind did you get?

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

man, that kid has got some blue eyes!! what a little cutie!

Chione said...

Beautiful photos!

Laura Gruner said...

What did you get??? I'm in the market!