Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

We're in Trouble... Part 1

Just the fact that I already know that the title of this post is "part one"  should tell you something!!!  Micah is one busy little boy.  It is hard to believe he has been crawling for 2 months and moving for almost 6!  To say he is into everything is sometimes an understatement.  The other day he was playing next to the couch and the next thing I know I can't see him anymore.  When I go to investigate this is what I find!!!  He wiggled his back behind the thing and I had to pull the whole couch out to free him.  Crazy kid!  I already have "Part 2" of this post and it is a video.  Oh what is in store for us next!!


No comments: