Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Par-Tay! Part 1

Since we were so spread out over Micah's birthday we didn't get to have a big birthday party however we did try to celebrate a couple of times!  The night before Micah's birthday while we were still in Las Vegas we made our first family trek to Chuck E Cheese.  I was hoping there would be more to do for his age than there ended up to be but we still had a good time. What I really want to know is where did the playground and the ball pit and the shows go?  I guess a lot has changed since I was a kid!

Photobucket
A special sticker for the birthday boy!

Photobucket
Let's not waste any time getting to the rides!

Photobucket
I was born to drive!

Photobucket
A riviting game of Whack-a-mole

Photobucket
Ohhhh whats in there?

Photobucket
This is one big shoe!

Photobucket
Hurry up!!!  We have to get over to those games too!

Photobucket
I'm good at pressing buttons... this game is right up my alley!

Photobucket
Forget the mallet Dad!  Let just grab these suckers!

Photobucket
My first (of 3) birthday cake!

Photobucket
But mom said I have to eat my pizza first

Photobucket
Let me at it!

Photobucket
Where do I start?!

Photobucket
This is good Dad... you should try it!

Photobucket
Family photo!

Photobucket
Dad... this game is a little old for me!

Photobucket
Ski ball!

Photobucket
I've moved up to the big cars

Photobucket

No comments: