Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

The teething saga continues!

Lately the only word I have for Micah is unpredictable.  He is so much fun then all of a sudden and for no reason it is melt down!  We just haven't been able to attribute the behavior to anything in particular other than those 5 teeth he is still working on.  I just seem to think it just shouldn't be so emotional to get teeth.  Well today when I stuck my finger in the mouth to feel what was going on in there I found a surprise!  The lower right molar has at some point in the past two days broken through!  Little did we know that on top of the 6 other teeth he is getting the molars are coming in too.  I guess that is a good enough reason for all the drama.  We will let it slide for now.... one molar down... ??? to go!

No comments: