Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello Third Trimester!


I am now 27 weeks pregnant with our little princess and beginning my third trimester.  I had to look that up because like many things in the second pregnancy I am just not quite certain and lose track of the details.  I managed to get through the first pregnancy okay so I guess I am much less uptight about this one.  According to my e-mail she is now comparative to a head of cauliflower.  About 15 in and 2 lbs.  Baby girl is quite the active little thing.  I could first feel her around 15-16 weeks.  By 20 weeks you could visibly see my stomach jumping, and somewhere around that same time Brad was able to feel her too.  She seems to be most active in the evenings and gets especially riled up if I put the lap top resting on my belly and it gets really warm.  They aren't small movements either.  More like a gymnastics routine.  For the past couple of weeks she has been able to reach up in my ribs when she really stretches out, but thankfully doesn't reside there full time... yet.  I am still feeling well although I think she is doing a number on my back since most of the time if I roll my shoulders or neck to stretch out they pop so loudly people will look at me.  I am also getting lots of good sleep at night thanks to being absolutely exhausted at the end of every day.  Things are starting to come together with her room.  We have the furniture in and have started collecting lots of pink to dress her in.  I am starting to decorate the room but still have a ways to go before it is anywhere near done.  And I know the next question on your lips is about the name... there isn't one... we honestly haven't even hardly discussed it.  I know it is important and I am assuming it will get done before the baby arrives, hopefully!  For now it is just baby girl or as Micah likes to call her, Baby Seeeester.

No comments: