Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

29.5 weeks!


Well here we are closing the gap to the 30th week.  I always feel like hitting 30 weeks is a big milestone because when the 30's are over the baby comes! So basically, I have 10 weeks left.  Crazy! This pregnancy hasn't been bad, I just haven't had the time to enjoy it like I did the first time around.  When I was pregnant with Micah I loved to take long baths and watch my tummy jump around as he moved.  With this pregnancy I am so tired that I am lucky to get one hour to myself after putting Micah to bed before I pass out for the night myself.  Besides being exhausted most of the time I feel really good.  The baby is just in the past couple of weeks gotten big enough where I am losing my range of motion.  I have  hard time bending over and if she stretches she can just get her little foot up into my ribs.  The less glamorous parts of being pregnant but still nice to know she is growing and if something was to happen and she came right now there is a good chance she would make it and not have long term effects.  Crazy! The nursery is getting closer but still has a long way to go.  Lucky for me a new Hobby Lobby opened about 5 miles from our house.  Before I had to go about 25 miles to get to the only one in the area.  I see some new decor filling up her room in the very near future!

I just went back and found a pic from 30 weeks with Micah.  To compare you can click here: http://bkmatherne.blogspot.com/2009/12/grow-belly-grow.html




No comments: