Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Another big day!


So far it seems like everyday has been an adventure for our little family. Sunday was going home day. We had to check all of the boxes before we left so Micah saw the pediatrician, I got to see my doctor, we filled out paperwork, got the obligatory hospital pic taken, and listened to the nurses teach us basic care for the little guy. Then we packed up and made several trips to the car (where did all this stuff come from?!) and headed home.


Goodbye Room 284!




Goodbye Hospital bassinet!



No more Toumey Medical center T-shirts!




Time for my going home outfit! Most of the newborn sized clothes are too big for him (see the big roll on the pants) but the Gerber brand newborn stuff fits just right (thanks for the tip Micheale!)



More time with Daddy!




Getting ready for the big ride home!


Daddy buckles me in




And tightens me up!

...And I decide I am not such a big fan of the car seat!

And we are on our way!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats Kimber!
We are so happy for you guys and love the pics. He is adorable! Hope you are adjusting well. Thinking of you, friend.