Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sleep time and Play time!

Brad has been such an amazing father to Micah and such a big help to me! After I am done feeding Micah, Brad will often take him for play time or what turns into nap time! I can't resist snapping pics of Daddy and his little man asleep together... it is just too cute!


Daddy and Micah sleeping


and again!

We had our first play date (or what would more accurately be called Mommy's walking date) this week. Micheale and Baby Shaun (you might remember he was born a week and two days before Micah and had his very own post on my blog) came over and we got out our fancy jogging strollers and hit the streets to enjoy the beautiful weather and get rid of the baby weight! Shaun and Micah slept right through the entire thing, but the Mommies had fun and burned some calories. Here is the little guys... pooped after their 3 mile walk.

Micah Left, Shaun Right

1 comment:

Chione said...

Aren't you supposed to be waiting a BIT longer before exercising? I've always heard 5-6 weeks before starting up walking and such. If I'm wrong, please let me know. =)

Still hanging tight down here ... she hasn't dropped yet so we're not thinking she's quite done. We'll keep you posted.