Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mommy or Daddy??

It is always a fun game to try to figure out who the baby looks like. We have been puzzling over Micah and we can't seem to decide. We thought it might be helpful to compare him to our newborn pics so we got our parents to send over a few. So far it seems like Brad has more votes from friends but I have gotten one or two!


Brad coming home from the hospital


Brad with his Big Sisters

Brad in the Hospital


Kimber on left-- My brother on right












2 comments:

Celeste said...

When they brought Emily over to me after pulling her out the FIRST THING I said to my mom was "She looks just like Teresa Ann!" She is my younger sister. Emily looked nothing like Brian or myself she looked exactly like my little sister did when she was a baby. It's so wierd. Dylan...well...he was a different story. He's looked like Brian since the day he was born...STILL DOES! You'll see Micha's looks changing as he gets older and he'll start looking like one of you. Everyone says Emily looks like me now.

Celeste said...

P.S. He has your lips.