Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Catching up!

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have posted! Micah has kept all four of our hands full. Last Monday he got all dressed up for Mommy's lunch group. I couldn't resist snapping some pics of him in his cute little outfit!

Micah really enjoyed hanging out during lunch with baby Shaun. Micah generally gets bored after about 3 minutes of doing any activity but he probably played on the blanket next to Shaun for 30 min. Miracle! Don't they just look like the best of friends??





I decided I had better get some more pacifiers because Micah really likes them but he only takes one kind really well and I happened to get it at Big Lots. I went back to get more and they didn't have any anymore! I was panicking just a little inside because we only have 2 and we lose them daily. As I was leaving Big Lots I was trying to think where else I could possibly find some that were similar. I had already looked at Wal-Mart and on base (which exhausts most all of our options in Sumter) and then I saw the K-mart sign. I have only been there once since living in Sumter so I made my second trip. Hallelujah! Not only did they have them but they had lots of them!! I had to get this one below. When Micah was a few weeks old we noticed that anytime rock and roll came on he would quiet down. So it seems to be his genre of choice and now he can tell the world!


No comments: