Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Caught a Smile!

I kinda caught one of Micah's smiles yesterday. It was a pretty good attempt anyway!



This was outfit number 3 for the day. We had a poo-splosion on outfit number one and Micah tinkled on outfit number 2 mid diaper change (I should have been using the pee pee- tee pees that Kelley got for me!) So we ended the day in outfit number 3. I was excited to be bale to put him in it though. It was one of the things I got on my shopping spree last week. It was on clearance so I had to get it despite the fact that I wasn't sure he would wear it since it has gotten really hot and we only swaddle him at night in his diaper and don't put him in pajamas. Fortunately it was pretty cool yesterday so when I needed to change it clothes it was the perfect opportunity to put him into something a bit warmer.
And I just **LOVE** the feet!

Since it is newborn sized I don't know if we will get to wear it again but it was totally worth the clearance purchase. It was fun to see how much he had grown though. This is the same brand (Carter's) as many of the outfits we dressed him in on his first weeks at home. They used to eat him alive, but now he was a nice snug fit into it (mostly in length). My how he has grown!

No comments: