Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

What we did today...

After having a rather rough day yesterday we had a good night last night and Micah woke up all smiles this morning. Since he was in such a good mood I put him in one of the cute new outfits that I got him last week. Even though I hadn't really bought him hardly any clothes so far since we have been blessed with so many gifts and hand-me-downs I broke down last week and went on a small shopping spree for him. The weather here has been really warm and much too hot to put him in pants and because he is still so small he still can't wear sized 0-3 bottoms. So all that I have been able to dress him in is onesies and he has been going pantless. I have two pairs of 0-3 mo shorts but they look like dresses on him! I found this outfit at Target and as you know we are suckers for anything that says "Dirt" on it. If you can't read it, this outfit says "Dirt Makes Me Happy."



After I got him fed and dressed this morning we had some tummy time on the boppy and some time on our fun play mat while Mommy and Daddy ate lunch. You can kind of even see his hair growing in these pics. I told Brad today that sometimes I feel like he grows overnight and I think last night was one of those nights. He just looked so big today. It could have been that most clothes are too big on him and this outfit actually fits him, who knows! Enjoy the pics of our day!













1 comment:

The Christians said...

Awww...sweet baby! Love the new outfit! Glad to hear you had a good day.