Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Picture Perfect Family!

We had a wonderful trip to Myrtle Beach last week with Brad's family.  We spent lots of time at the beach and spending fun time with the fam.  One of my goals before we left was to get some family pics.  We got up early on our last day and took some pics.  A special thanks to Julie for playing photographer and to Tracy for letting us use her fancy camera!  Unfortunatly the day was not as pretty as we would have liked.  Even though we were out at sunrise the weather was cloudy and it was reletively gray.  Once we got the photos back I took my favorites and just photoshopped in a beautiful day!  It is absolutely amazing how you can change an image!  I am still learning and concurrently chasing after a 6 month old so they aren't perfect but I am certainly getting better.  I thought I would include the before and afters for you to enjoy!
A gray day at the beach

A beautiful day at the beach!



This picture ended up to be my favorite with a little editing!

Although I messed up a little and still need to go back and fix it (note the lines in the ocean!)



Our beautiful neice Jordan



2 comments:

The Christians said...

Wow! Had no idea you photoshopped that...great work! And you guys definitely are a picture perfect family!

Ethan and Jennifer said...

Good job Kimber!! The pictures look great! You did an awesome job photoshopping them...I didn't know you could do that much to improve the color and lighting. They are also just some super cute pics of your beautiful family! You all look so good!