Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some fun times

I just uploaded pics from "the other camera." It is the one Brad mainly uses but we do take a few pics of Micah on it occasionally. I haven't downloaded pics from it for awhile but found some fun shots so I thought I would share!





I thought it was pretty funny when I put my sunglasses on Micah but I don't know... Maybe it is his style, haha!



Our niece Jordan has always sucked her two middle fingers instead of her thumb. Micah still doesn't regularly suck on his fingers but occasionally will get the thumb in there. The other day though we caught him sucking on the middle ones, so this is for you Jordie!





No comments: