Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Grow Belly Grow!

Here is the 30 week belly shot taken this morning. I have to say I am feeling kinda big. It is funny because at the beginning of my pregnancy I always thought I looked bigger than others thought I did. When I would see pictures I would think, "oh my belly looks way bigger looking down than it does in the pics". Now that I am bigger it has become the opposite. It seems that I don't feel too big and then I see a picture and think "Holy cow! Is that me??" It now looks much smaller looking down at it than it seems to when i look in a mirror or see a picture.




I had another uneventful doctors appointment this morning. The doctor said the baby is still measuring right on track, my weight gain is perfect and the heartbeat is nice and steady. We couldn't ask for much more than that. I did have a slight problem with my tests and have to go on antibiotics for a week but no big deal... It shouldn't affect the baby at all. I am thankful that everything has been smooth sailing throughout!

2 comments:

Jessim said...

You still look teeny! It's all in the belly.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

so cute! although i'm glad i'm not there with ya anymore...it's nice to not be prego! oh, and i'm working on those invites. i'll get them to you soon...sorry it's just been a little crazy with getting ready for christmas!