Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Baby Girl's Nursery

Well we finally finished up the nursery.  I think there are and will always be a few details left I want to add/change, but for the most part it is D-O-N-E.  So I got the camera out and took some pics for you!  It is hard to get everything you want in the frame in such a small space but I did my best.  I am sure you will notice the nice monogram above the crib.  Yes, we have very recently picked a name, and no, we aren't going to tell you.  I feel okay putting the monogram up because we are fairly certain no one will guess it.  It is a name that most everyone has heard but it is not common.  There is your clue! Enjoy the pics!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: