Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby's First Trip to Vegas

Brad has been in Las Vegas the past couple of weeks for work. Since we figured this will be one of the last opportunities for me to just get up and go we decided that I would come out for the weekend. Even though the trip was super short we still really enjoyed spending time together.

Mom and Dad in Vegas
The guys had a pretty demanding schedule the past few weeks but luckily I had some great girlfriends come out so I had someone to play with while the guys were at work. We had a fun few days playing in Vegas!


Kimber, Desi, and Kendall at the Grand Canal Shoppes

The Three Amigas after a delicious Mexican Dinner
Baby loves Nachos!!!


5 comments:

Jessim said...

Kimber you look gorgeous in this pictures! Glad you had a fun trip before all the big responsibilities of Mom kick in!

Anonymous said...

Hey it isn't your last trip to Vegas. Rylie has her 1st trip when she was 3 months old. She loved the lights and action. (Daddy was missing her so we joined him for a long weekend!) It works! Looks like you ladies had fun!

The Bledsoes said...

Thanks girl for the sweet comment you left on my photography blog! When your belly gets a little bigger we will have to have a belly photo shoot. :) I have some great ideas I just need a baby belly. :) I'm glad you girls had a great time in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

KIMBER!!! I am soooo sooo sorry we missed eachother last weekend! You look fab in all the pics though!! I must have just missed you Friday night, we came to EyeCandy with Jen H. after you had already went home :(

Congrats again! I can't wait to get back to see my Tiger Ladies soon! I miss all of you!

Ab

Unknown said...

The glam girls in Vegas! So jealous!!! Glad you are having fun! Congratulations on BABY! Sumter seems to be the place for that!!! Miss you!