Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

23 week Ultrasound... a little late.

So here I am almost 26 weeks and just now getting the pics posted from my ultrasound at 23 weeks. I have lots of excuses but the best one is that our scanner is REALLY hard to use and so I dread it and put it off as long as I can usually. The ultrasound went really well. I am still on track and the baby is looking happy and healthy in there. The sad news is that as long as everything stays looking good, there will be no more peeks at Baby M until his birthday.
















1 comment:

Jessim said...

Glad to hear you are still doing well!

And happy to know he's still a boy. It's never good when things fall off in-utero