Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Happy Halloween!!! I got to go to a fun Halloween party Friday night with a bunch of the girls. Unfortunately I had to make a costume on the fly since Delta lost my bag with almost ALL of my maternity clothes other than the work clothes I was wearing inside. I went through an inventory of what I had left and came up with a pair of white maternity pants. Pair it with a white maternity shirt add a halo and you have one pregnant angel!


I started out the evening with a fun group of girls, Candice, Kara, and Branda. We went to dinner at Sumter's finest restaurant Hampton's dressed as you see above... one angel (minus the halo I hadn't picked up yet), one cowgirl, and two lady tigers. I think Hampton's was very happy when our uniquely dressed group left!

Kara, Randee, Kimber, Larissa, Charlotte, and Candice representing the 79th!




My good friend Sarah (next to me) announced her great news at the Halloween party dressed as a pregnant lady with her shirt that said "Baby makes my belly go round!" Kate (next to Sarah) made a fantastic red neck and her and her husband Kevin won best costume... Yay Croftons! Missy (at the end) just announced that she is expecting also! She is about 16 weeks along and looking great! I couldn't be happier for these two! The baby boom continues!


1 comment:

The Rurkas said...

OMG! You didn't tell me Delta lost your luggage! Did they find it???