Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting Ready!

I have great news! I got a new camera! Thanks to an early early morning and some Black Friday shopping I got a new camera and can now update the blog much more often.

I arrived back from my holiday travels to South Carolina last night and have been going through and sorting everything I brought back from my shower. I wasn't the only one who got lots of stuff over the past week... My friend here Kendall had a big shipment of baby hand-me-downs sent to her from her sister-in-law and happened to get two crib mattresses so she let me borrow one!


I have been so anxious to get the bedding put together so it will look more like a crib so I went home and put it all together. I think it looks pretty good except for the fact that we don't have a crib skirt yet. I am still working on that one. Anyone know where to get a plain white crib skirt?


Here is it all put together. Note the cute little cloud sheets I got at the shower. They go so well with airplane bedding! So far so good!




No comments: