Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Big First!

In the mornings Micah is so happy when he wakes up that I have started playing in bed with him before I feed him in the morning. This is a great time for us to get tummy time in since he is in such a good mood and he isn't much of a fan of tummy time. The past couple of days I have been flipping him back and forth and today I put him on his tummy and he got his legs up under him, pushed with his arms and turned over! He did it once on an incline, and I thought it was just a fluke so I put him on a flat surface and he almost got it. After a few more trys he did it again! All by himself. What a big strong boy! This is definitely video worthy so I will work on getting the moment captured.

No comments: