Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

What's this?


What's this you might ask? This would be a picture of a wide eyed baby who slept 10 HOURS last night! It is funny because I had just read that at 3 months old your baby is physically capable of sleeping through the night for stretches like this. I literally thought, "oh well... we just aren't quite there yet." I was still waking him before I went to bed to nurse then he would get up again between 2-5 am depending on the night. Well I am not too naive to think this could be a fluke, but we will keep our fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Chione said...

Congrats on the full night's sleep! It's amazing when they surprise you with such a great gift ... now if only they'd tell us when they would do it so we could plan accordingly! Enjoy your new-found sleep. =)