Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Firsts!

So today was the first time someone totally unprompted asked me if I was pregnant! I flew in to Pennsylvania yesterday and stayed at my regular hotel. My favorite thing about staying at this hotel is that it is by what I rate as the best bagel shop in the world. I know for sure it is the best in PA, and although I haven't been around the globe as far as I am concerned it is the best in the world!


So anyway, I lived in this area when I moved to PA out of college and used to go there all the time. The same girl that was working there then still works there and I have been buying bagels from her for almost 6 years now whenever I am in the area. It is one of the only places where people actually just know my order! So even though I only get to go a few times a year now they still remember me and give me a warm welcome. I had almost finished getting my order and turned around and then the girl says "Oh my gosh! Are you pregnant!?!?!?" Yup I sure am and finally big enough for people to know now i guess! I guess its not too bad for being 23.5 wks along!

No comments: