Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Belly to Belly

In one of my first posts I told everyone about all my friends that are pregnant. Natalie and I have been friends for sooooo many years and we have really enjoyed sharing this time together. And we are really getting to share it! She is due about three weeks before me, we are both having boys, and we hosted showers for each other both in the same weekend. We had mine on Saturday and then hers on Sunday afternoon... needless to say we were both exhausted!

I couldn't resist posting this cute pic we got of us together at her shower. I am 26 weeks and she is 29 weeks. I have to say the day before at my shower everyone kept telling me I looked so small. All I have to say about that is LIARS! The proof is in the picture! Although mine is lower than Nat's it is definitely sticking out there and looks right on for being three weeks behind her.

I am so looking forward to our boys getting to grow up together and become as good of friends as we have been over the years!

No comments: