Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New developments in the 30th week

As you can tell from my last post the baby is definitely growing! My weekly update e-mails this week have informed me that the little guy is now about 3 pounds and around 17 in long! I am becoming very aware of this little growth spurt because I am starting to experience some of the discomfort of the third trimester. The baby has expanded it's home in my tummy up to my lungs and ribs now. This results in me becoming out of breath easily when he is pushing into them. I could just climb up the stairs and have to catch my breath! Also, he sometimes finds a comfortable spot with his (what I assume is a) foot under my ribs. His comfortable spot is not so comfy for mommy. I really can't complain too much.... I am still comfortable the majority of the time but I can definitely tell he is filling up the space in there. The other development is his continued movements becoming more and more prominent in my tummy. I don't just feel him moving anymore. Now he actually moves my entire stomach! The movements feel so big! I can't even imagine over the next 10 weeks he will at least double (and hopefully not triple) his weight! He already feels so big!

No comments: