Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Elbows and knees...

One of the big changes I have noticed over this past week is that the baby's movements are becoming much more distinct. The baby is about 2.5 pounds, the size of a butternut squash, now so I guess he has less room than he used to which makes the movements more distinguishable. For example sometimes he just squirms around but other times I can feel what must be an elbow or knee moving in there. I think I am also just getting to the point where he can kick me in the ribs... oh joy!


It is hard to believe he is THIS big! In reality it is still so tiny for a little person, but it is amazing how they grow, develop and change so rapidly in just nine short months.

No comments: