Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound

Today after a LONG flight home I raced to the doctor to make my appointment. Since I was in such a hurry I forgot to drink a little caffeine like I did last time and the baby was much calmer. He moved around a little bit but it was just small movements and he mostly remained curled up in a ball. This was by far the most fun ultrasound so far. It was longer and the tech took a lot of time to explain every little thing.

They measured the head and femur, and looked at the heart, brain, kidneys, spine and all of the different organs. The one thing she wasn't able to see well was the tail bone so she said we will do another short ultrasound the next time I some in, yay!

The good news is everything measured right on track and it's still a boy! She took lots of pics for us since Daddy wasn't able to come. The profile shots are some of my favorites!


Profile


Another profile shot- Sorry upside down!!

Little Hands!


Baby boy shot- looking up from his bottom




Face



Face





Fist- "Go Dad!"



Top of the head and legs



One foot- 5 toes!



Other foot





2 comments:

Becky said...

Those are great! I'm jealous...Nolan never let us have a profile picture! ;)

thanks for thinking of me yesterday...

Katie said...

Congrats on the great/healthy ultrasound!! The pics turned out great...and yep, def a boy! ha ha Save that shot for when he brings his first girl friend over to the house! he he How's that belly growin?
Katie Friedman