Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

22 Weeks!

We are officially 5 months in... 22 weeks and counting! Our baby boy continues to be an active little one. He is especially active at night which does worry me a bit, both for when he gets bigger later in my pregnancy and for when he is born and needs to learn night time is for sleeping! I am still banking on the fact that he will be like his daddy and sleep anytime, anywhere!

This week we reach a big milestone... He weighs about 1 pound! For over half the pregnancy he has been measured in ounces and now we will start measuring in pounds. At 22 weeks the baby measures 11 inches and is about the size of a spaghetti squash. He's definitely getting bigger, huh?



I go back to the doctor again next Wednesday. It should another fun appointment since they didn't get all the pictures and measurements they needed at the last ultrasound, I will get to have another next week! I am also looking forward to spending time with family this weekend and hopefully starting our baby registry. The later I expect to be slightly overwhelming so we will see how it goes!

No comments: