Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Stuff Galore!

I have been so excited ever since we found out that we were having a BOY to get a flight suit diaper bag made. I think they are so cute and perfect for the airplane theme! I was a bit concerned because there are a few different places on the web that make them but since they are all custom made they are understandably very expensive. Lucky me though, a good friend from our days in Ohio just started the cutest website that sells all sorts of baby accessories that her and her sister make. They are extremely talented and they were able to custom make this diaper bag for me for a price that fit much more comfortably into the budget. You can see all of their stuff here: http://www.poppysnaps.blogspot.com/


Front

Back




Inside
It is still in the mail but I am so excited to get it and see it. It has plenty of pockets all over for all the baby stuff! I hoping that it might be almost manly enough so Brad won't be too embarrassed to carry it! I also can't wait to get a patch with the baby's name (still to be determined!) on it to put on the front of the bag just like a real little pilot! Thanks Brittany for making this so special for me.


1 comment:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

i'm so glad you like it. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it. hope you get it soon!!