Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Half way there!

I am 20 weeks today! For those of you that aren't "in the know" on all matters pregnancy your due date is at 40 weeks so I am officially half way there! It is pretty hard to believe actually. It seems like 20 weeks doesn't sound so far but it is half way. Hard to wrap my head around sometimes. I am still not too big. I haven't quite gotten the camera situation figured out yet so still no updates on the growing belly. I can tell my stomach is getting much harder which is just me feeling the baby growing in there! I promise I will have some pics to post tomorrow after the ultrasound, but they still won't be of me they will be of Baby M! I am sure he will get the lion's share of the photos from now on anyways :)

Today I found out that at 20 wks he is is about 6.5 in long from head to rump or about 10 in from head to heel. The fruit of the week this week is a banana! He is about 10.5 oz - so over half a pound! I think he knows I am writing about him because he is moving all around right now... or it could have been the super spicy Thai food I had for dinner just now making its way to him!

I am very excited about the ultrasound tomorrow but not so excited about the flu shot I also have to get. Until tomorrow!

No comments: