Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Belly Shot

I am excited to be able to finally be able to update the blog with another belly pic. I am about 22.5 weeks in this photo, so a little over 5 months. I am starting to grow and see my belly poke out little by little.

I had an exciting week... I won the H1N1 vaccine lottery and got selected as a high priority candidate to come in and get one of the 100 doses that came in. Yay me! My arm is a little sore and yes, I am still scared of needles, but I made it. Now that I am regular and swine flu vaccinated maybe I can avoid getting stuck again for awhile.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Well girlie if you are afraid of needles you are in luck. You are going to have opportunities to get stuck during your pregancy, so you should be able to get over that fear with some exposures...especially when it comes time to give birth you and have an IV stuck in you the entire time. It's all good though.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

such a cute little baby belly! i swear it takes forever the first time around to look like you're pregnant. this time people were asking so much sooner if i was pregnant. glad you "won" your shot. i got the regular flu one, but the H1N1 isn't available here yet. boy does that make your arm sore!

stacy said...

You look great!!!!