Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

2nd Photo Shoot

Today we got to have a second ultrasound. It was really a good experience. The ultrasound tech was really nice and showed me all sorts of different views of the baby. I have to say at 12 weeks the baby looks much more like a baby than it did at 7 weeks! She said everything looked good: 2 arms, 2 legs, heart rate in the 140s. She also said the placenta is at the back of my uterus which will probably allow me to feel the baby moving a little earlier.

I thought these pics of baby were pretty funny because it looks like it is just lounging out in a recliner. The baby seemed pretty comfortable in there because as much as we tried we couldn't get it to wake up! It would just move a little and go right back to sleep. If you read the "Funny Story" post last month you will know that Baby obviously takes after its Daddy! I am just hoping this is a good sign for the baby liking to sleep a lot after it is born. Wishful thinking!


Lounging out


A little bit closer


Close up of the head (Profile shot)


Cute little baby foot!

2 comments:

Jenny Hipp said...

Your baby is SO CUTE already! I can't WAIT to hold him/ her. Although, I think it's a him! :) I love the second pic- - looks like he's lounging with his hangs behind his head! I love it! I'm so excited for you two! ENJOY Hawaii and try to rest ALOT...enjoy being pregnant! Don't be too busy! Pregnancy only happens a couple or a few times in life!

Jessim said...

Awww. I'm so excited for you!