Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Goodbye Hawaii, We will miss you!

We spent the morning of our last day on the beach before we had to head to the airport. One last time to get the sand in our toes and the wind in our hair! It was funny because I had my first experience with "pregnancy brain" the night before. I was SURE that we had all day Friday left in Hawaii and then we would leave Saturday for our flight back to SC. Good thing I double checked, because when I did I found out that our flight left on Friday not Saturday. I was pretty bummed because I was mentally losing a day of vacation but we made it to the airport and home safely.







1 comment:

Sara said...

HOW FUN!! Glad you got to do that before Baby came...hope all is well, friend!