Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Only 3 weeks left to vote!

It has really amazed me that the whole time I have had this poll up it has pretty much been tied between boy and girl. I know that it is statistically accurate but I just thought it would probably swing one way or the other. Well we are closing in on the end of our waiting period... we only have three weeks left until we have a gender ultrasound done and get to really find out. So if you haven't voted, now's the time!

What do YOU think we are having?
Girl
Boy


1 comment:

stacy said...

I have heard that if it is a boy your sex drive goes up... pending sickness... and if it goes down than it is a girl... so you tell me! haha just kidding... ill guess