Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mommy thinks...

Since we find out in less than a week (provided we have a cooperative little one) what the sex of the baby is, I thought I would go ahead and throw out there what I think. I am now totally convinced that it is a boy. There are several things that make me think this and many of them are a bit personal to blog to the world about but most of my symptoms are consistent with the old wives tales about having a boy. For example the heart rate was 134 and they say the lower heart rates are usually boy (totally unscientific). Also when I was looking up old wives tales one of the sites said that the most reliable old wives tale was Mother's Intuition. It said that Mom's are right in guessing the sex of the baby about 70% of the time. Funny huh? Well it won't be long until we find out if I fall in that 70% but I am so convinced that I am right that I would have a hard time believing them if they told me otherwise. Don't get me wrong, we don't have a strong preference what we want one way or the other, we would be ecstatic either way, it is just that I really feel like it is a boy. We will see!

3 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

i have to say that the chinese gender predictor calendars were right for both my pregnancies. you should try it out...

Chione said...

I'm so excited to hear about your little one! We've decided (read : Keller gave in) to find our too, so we'll be just a few weeks behind you. My official date is March 16th, so any time in March works for me!

Hope you're hanging in there!

Ali said...

I hate to put a prediction out there, but I voted boy!! hehe Love you!!