Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

35 weeks, 35 days!

That baby in the egg at the top of the page is getting awfully close to the end of the ticker. I'm not so sure how I feel about that. I saw this morning that the ticker said "You are 35 weeks pregnant. About 35 days to go!" That doesn't seem like very long! Just a hair over a month. It is crazy how time can move so swiftly past you. I still have a laundry list of things to do before the baby so I guess I better get started!

As for the 35 week update according to www.babycenter.com, my source for all things baby, the little guy is now over 18 in long and quickly running out of room in there. They say that he wont be able to move around as much but still will kick quite often which is true for me. He continues to be very active! Also the weight is up to 5 1/4 pounds! Hard to believe that he is so big now. It is so big yet so small all at the same time! Our fruit comparison this week is a honey dew melon. That sounds about right... If you look at my 35 week pics below I think I might be about the size of a honey dew melon :)

No comments: