Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010! Whether it is two-thousand and ten, or twenty-ten, I am excited for this new year for so many reasons! The main one is that it is the year our baby boy will be born. Here I am on New Year's Eve at 32 weeks ready to ring in the new year!



There are certain milestones that mark your life that make a year special and memorable forever. 2005 will always be the year I married my love and now 2010 will always be the special year that we welcome our Son. Welcome 2010, I guess I can now say I am having a baby THIS year!



This is a fun pic from New Year's Eve. This will be the last belly picture that Natalie and I are able to take together because the next time we see each other we will both be mommies!




Natalie at 35 weeks Kimber at 32 weeks

1 comment:

Natalie Hosner said...

Please take this horrible picture off your blog, Kimber! I don't think you mentioned that I had been at work for 12 hours and sooo tired!