Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A South Carolina Baby Shower

We are so blessed! I know I have said it before but I need to say it again! I had such a wonderful time today at my Baby Shower in South Carolina. The girls outdid themselves! From the food to the cake, and decorations, everything was PERFECT! I was so excited to have so many of my friends together to celebrate our little guy. It was so fun to see everyone too since so many have been traveling for the holidays. We got so many wonderful gifts and just might be almost ready to have Baby Matherne here. That is if I can get everything organized! Yes, I am still waiting for the nesting thing to kick in... Below are some of the highlights of the shower.


Me at (almost) 34 wks with the beautiful airplane cake Ryndee made!

Randee made this diaper cake for me! I LOVE it!



Tables with pretty centerpieces



The spread! I was especially fond of Larissa's chocolate fountain!



Look at all those gifts! We are blessed!


This cute little onsie Kendall got me has the emblem for Brad's squadron. I know it will be one of his favorite gifts!

More super cute baby clothes. Thanks Charlotte!


Me with the lovely hostesses (minus Melissa and Charlotte)
Larissa, Mary Ann, Me, Ryndee, Randee, Rachel

No comments: