Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome Baby Torrin!

Congratulations to Hagen and Kim as they welcomed their son Torrin Ryder on Dec 30, 2009.





Torrin was 8lbs 11 oz so I know Kim was ready to have him make his appearance and I am sure that even though Daddy wasn't carrying him around he was more than happy to get the tax deduction!! He is so precious and we are hoping that baby Torrin will get to hang out with Baby Matherne someday even though he lives far away from South Carolina! Maybe we can convince them to take a nice beach vacation and stop by beautiful Sumter on the way!


It is weird to think that I wrote the post on all of my wonderful friends that I am blessed with sharing the pregnancy experience with last summer and now we are to the point where the first one on the list is not pregnant anymore! That means my turn is coming soon!!!

No comments: