Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

And Then There Were Three...

And our family of two is now our family of three. Welcome to our adventure!

Micah Evan Matherne
Feb 26, 2010
11:29 AM
6 lbs 8 oz
19.5 in long


We left for the hospital about 1:45 AM and he finally arrived at 11:29. Micah, Mom and Dad are all doing wonderfully! He has dark blue eyes and not much hair but it ranges from lighter brown on top to darker brown around the edges. We think he is pretty awesome! Here are some of his first pics. I am going to attempt to upload more pics and maybe even a video from our new video camara following this post so stay tuned!




























9 comments:

Ali said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so beautiful and I LOVE the name! Great job keeping it a secret so long!! Love you!

Abbey said...

Yeah! Congratulations! He is perfect, I LOVE the name and I can't wait to hear about his little personality. Welcome to the club :).

Carla said...

Congratulations guys! I had Natalie texting me play by play, and I've been hoping for some pictures! He's beautiful, I'm thrilled for you!

Unknown said...

LOVE THE NAME!!!! Congrats! He's gorgeous!

stacy said...

Yay! So glad to hear you are all doing well!

Danielle said...

What a blessing! He's a perfect gift from God. Love him! And you too!

Chione said...

Congrats to you both! We are so happy that all is well and Micah is happy and healthy. That's all you can ask for! Keep us updated and enjoy every minute.

The Christians said...

Congratulations!!!!! What a precious baby boy! I love all the pictures. Great job blogging during it all - I'm impressed. And I love the name Micah! What a sweetheart!

Jayme said...

congrats, kimber and brad! micah is sooo handsome!!!