Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sunny with a chance of Baby

My friend Debra told me that one of the things that was always weird to her was when you went to the grocery store and you were due before the expiration date on the milk. I watch the weather and check the 10 day forecast almost everyday. I thought it was crazy when my due date popped up in the forecast! Well hopefully it is Sunny with a chance of Baby!


3 comments:

Chione said...

I definitely know what you mean about the expiration dates. When we moved to this new house in January, I picked up sour cream at the store that expired the day before I was due. That was a shock!

However, it wasn't long before the milk fell in that category as well. We drink organic milk which has a much much longer expiration date (I have milk in the fridge right now that expires March 28th!). I know we're getting close too, but you're closer! We're definitely thinking about all three of you. =)

The Bolands said...

Good luck! I hear there is a coffee tonight...you know I went into Labor with Carter the night that we had the coffee at your house! So maybe you will have your little bundle tomorrow! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures!

The Christians said...

Haha - such a cute title! Hope it is sunny with a chance of baby for ya soon! I remember those days. Nothing helps the waiting! Haha - except for not wanting to be in labor. Hope all goes well for you! Can't wait to see baby pix! (Ditto for Chione too!) We need to talk her into starting a blog...hint, hint!