Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Maternity Pics

Today I am 37 weeks... only 3 weeks left to go. Or in the words of my Doctor at my appointment today, "You could come any time! You better get ready!" Nothing to report she just wanted to make sure we knew we are now "Full Term". This morning we got maternity pictures done by a wonderful photographer and friend, Raleigh. You can see a sneak peek of the session on her blog:
http://raleighannphotography.blogspot.com/2010/02/matherne-maternity-photo-session.html

I love everything I have seen so far! Thanks Raleigh for the fun session and the GREAT pics!! I can't wait to see the rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures so far!!!!! Miss you tons!!

The Christians said...

They look fantastic!!! Love, love your pix. Esp the one with the airplane on your belly. :-)