Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day and Valentine's Day

We finally got our turn in South Carolina to have a little snow this weekend. On Friday around 4:00 the flurries started and it continued to snow most of the night! I am not a fan of snow, but even I had to admit that it was beautiful! If you are going to have snow this is the way to do it... Have a few inches in the evening get everything nice and covered and then have a beautiful sunny day the next day to clear the roads and all the snow melts before it gets dirty.



This was shortly after the snow began at about 5:30. It was already starting to stick!


You can tell the depth of the snow on our patio furniture!


And this was the Winter Wonderland in the morning! The night before EVERYTHING was convered!


We had a pretty low key Valentine's day this year. We just really enjoyed being together. Brad was such a wonderful husband and brought me not one, not two, but three bouquets of roses! One red, one white and one pink! Then he even put them up in vases for me to enjoy! I woke up early on Valentine's Day and made him breakfast in bed. We had heart shaped mini-blueberry muffins, fruit, and eggs. I even handmade a Valentine for him. The rest of the day we did a few errands, and cleaned the house. Just making sure everything gets done before we have another little valentine arrive.



Breakfast in Bed for My Valentine!



My beautiful Valentine's Day present!











No comments: