Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

18 weeks!

I am 18 weeks today and I am getting a bit thicker even though I still haven't "popped" out. Here is a belly pic we took yesterday... pay no attention to the nice hair do, we were doing yard work all day. I will have to remember to fix my hair next time we take a pic. A girl I work with has almost the exact same due date as me and I got to see her when I was up at our Headquarters last week. She has the cutest little baby bump! I am sure I will get there soon...

The baby is 5 1/2 inches now from crown to rump and weighs about 7 oz. My favorite website says that he is about the size of a bell pepper. I am still wearing all of my same clothes but I am starting to notice them being a bit tighter now. Since I was pretty sick through the beginning of my pregnancy (and sometimes still!) I hadn't gained much total weight at my last doctors appointment. My next appointment is next Monday so we will see how I do then. I have a feeling I have made up some of that ground! It is hard to believe that I am 4 1/2 months through this already.

No comments: