Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pop goes the baby!

Most people that see me from day to day comment that I do not look pregnant, or they thought I would look bigger by now. Well funny as it might seem, I found out what a good pair of maternity jeans will do for you... Make you LOOK pregnant! I have still been wearing all of my normal clothes although they have been getting a little snugger in the past week or so. I guess the cut of normal clothes vs. the cut of maternity clothes can really change the way you look! Just what every pregnant woman wants... clothes that make you look even BIGGER!

You might remember this post from earlier this week. I am wearing my regular clothes. I still look semi normal.

Then put on a pair of maternity jeans an POOF! Pregnant lady! Who knew?


This pic was taken at 18 wks 5 days. My next appointment is on Monday at 19 wks so I will keep you posted!

No comments: