Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Furniture!

We have been searching hard for furniture that is cute, a good value, and that we are able to get shipped to Sumter. As you can imagine there is not a plethora of places to shop for baby furniture around here so the internet has been my best friend on this search. It really is challenging to find something that isn't too expensive but also looks nice. Not only that but it seems that as soon as I find a crib I like then they don't have the matching dresser or they are our of it in the color I want. It has been a bit frustrating!!


We finally found something we both like. We ordered it online at JC Penny and got it shipped straight to the Sumter store. How convenient!!

They don't have a pic of the crib online but this is the dresser and chest of drawers that we ordered.








Everything is in the color "coffee." The crib has yet to come in so once we get it and get everything together I will post more pics.

1 comment:

Jessim said...

Very pretty set, and how exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.